Bamboo Fences Design Ideas. Simple Unique Bamboo Fence Design Ideas. Bamboo is a multifunctional plant that can be used for buildings, handicrafts, ornamental plants, fences and food (young bamboo).
Bamboo used to be used for building materials, but along with the development of technology, many are turning to other materials such as glass, zinc, aluminum, plywood, cement, and so forth. In Indonesia, the bamboo building has become a traditional building that has popularized and is now increasingly in demand.
Bamboo is one type of fence for Minimalist Houses that began to rage. The strong and easily formed nature of bamboo makes it a material that can be used to beautify the house, one of which is a fence. The bamboo fence may sound familiar to buildings in China as well as in Japan, but there is nothing wrong to decorate your home with a bamboo fence.
Many types of bamboo plants around, such as yellow bamboo is usually used as a decoration in front of the house, apus bamboo plaited for wall building, wulung bamboo commonly used for chairs, arts base and roof truss, ampel bamboo and petung bamboo used for building materials and vegetables (young bamboo) and bamboo tulup used for the manufacture of handicrafts flute and broom handle.
In general, any type of bamboo can be used as a fence, depending on the design of the fence. Minimalist homes with bamboo fences do not always look ancient.
Designing a house with a bamboo fence will make the house more unique and cool looking with a traditional touch. This will make your dream home look unique. Interesting right!
Although not very suitable for luxury homes, unique designs of bamboo can be used as a room divider, garden decorator or page limit. With a slick design, the bamboo fence is not inferior to other modern fence design.
Tips on choosing a bamboo fence:
- Know the material of bamboo fence making. Choose bamboo with age that is old enough so strong and durable, with characteristic of yellowish ash color
- Determine the use of bamboo, as a garden fence, house fence or room divider.
- Choose a design that fits your home theme.
- Customize the size of the land with the size of the bamboo used to decorate the house.
- If you want to make a bamboo fence, before use, bamboo needs to be soaked in running water for approximately one month, so that rodent ticks at once for bamboo easily installed and formed.
- Try the base of the bamboo at the bottom.
- In order to look motive and unique, bamboo can be combined with other materials such as brick wall fence.
- You can paint the bamboo with the polish or the color of choice. But make sure not to damage the color of bamboo characteristics to remain natural impressed.
Do you want to design a bamboo fence? Here are a variety of designs that can inspire your bamboo house fence design: